Just like many with me I learned today that there has been a way to easily get all kinds of Pokémon, especially all kinds of legendary Pokémon. In this video I show a tutorial of how to use this exploit and obtain all kinds of Pokémon for yourself.
Do be warned – don’t use this to use the Pokémon for competitive battling and you can only use this exploit if you an old 3DS (XL) and it doesn’t work with the New 3DS (XL).
This exploit works with Pokémon X & Y and Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire and it’s completely free:
Links to the lists of Pokémon QR-codes:
For a total list of events Pokémon:
4th gen: http://bit.ly/1LWRokP
5th gen: http://bit.ly/1AFVdqG
Steps to follow
1. Go to the browser of your 3DS en delete your browser history and cookies. You can do this in the browser by pressing on the menu and then scrolling down.
2. After that you start your game and you make sure that the first slot in the first box is open and doesn’t contain a Pokémon.
3. After that you close the PC in-game and you make sure you stay in front of the PC. After that you press on the “home” button of the 3DS. Then open the camera of the 3DS by pressing the L + R button at the same time.
4. Go to: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonqrcodes and select a Pokémon from a list. You will then see a QR – code.
5. You then press the QR – reader of your 3DS camera (there is an icon on the left of your screen) and scan the code. Your 3DS will then ask you if you want to open the link – of course you want that. After that you see that is something being loaded. After the loading is complet it will an error. Go back to the home menu and open your Pokémon game. Open the PC and you will see your new Pokémon.
After you have obtained a Pokémon, save your game. Close it off and start the game again, follow the steps again and keep doing this until you have “scanned” them all.
Important note: once you have obtained the Pokémon they will not be added to your Pokédex. This will happen once you use them in a battle.
I only used this to get some Pokémon that were never released in Europa and/or I wasn’t capable of obtaining them.
Basically this video shows you how to:
First generation Legendary Pokémon:
How to catch Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew in X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire.
Second generation Legendary Pokémon:
How to catch Suicine, Entei, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi in X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire.
Third generation Legendary Pokémon:
How to catch Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi in X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire.
Fourth generation Legendary Pokémon:
How to catch Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Dialga, Palkia ,Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Phione, Heatran, Regigigas, Shaymin, Arceus in X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire.
Fifth generation Legendary Pokémon:
How to catch Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Meloetta, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Genesect in X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire.
Sixth generation Legendary Pokémon:
How to catch Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion in X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire.
Hope it works out for you and enjoy your Pokémon. If you have any trouble with this method, please let me know. Do be aware that Nintendo will release an update to fix this leak, so don’t update the game if you want this is work.